Become a part of the project!
Become a member
The AMP is always on the lookout for like-minded individuals who share our interest in uplifting the interests of the Swiss Muslim community and we would welcome you in joining our network.
We have two types of membership:
- Members in this group are entitled to vote at our AGMs.
- Students and undergraduates of tertiary institutions, or college, or those in an apprenticeship.
Our membership fee structure is as follows:
By becoming a member you will receive free or subsidized entry to all our events and support the development of the professional Muslim community in Switzerland.
Become a volunteer
Being a member of the AMP isn’t just about attending our networking and other events. Its also about giving back to the community. We happily welcome volunteers who want to help us run our programs. But if you have a great idea of your own, of a service or program that you want to offer the community, please get in touch and lets see how we can support you!
Through volunteering for us you’ll have the opportunity to meet great like-minded individuals and build your own skill set.
Currently, we have no open positions.
Youth enrichment program
We are planning to launch a Youth Enrichment Program from August 2021. If you have a genuine interest in the future of our youth and have time and commitment we welcome you to join this program as a mentor to help our youngsters maximise their potential and build a better future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties & responsibilities
- Be a role model for our youth
- Be able to provide help with one of the following
- mentoring and guidance
- academic support in Maths, German and other subjects,
- organizing and running outdoors and sports activities
Requirements for a Mentor
Our requirements for a mentor (depending on role) are
- Willing to commit on a regular basis
- Strong interest and passion in working and developing young people